In Canada, several provinces (Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta, British Columbia and possibly more) provide tax-funded breast augmentations for TIMs. I cannot get over the fact that my hard-earned money is being used to pay for a MAN to feel sexy with big tits because according to the law, this is his human right.
There are so many ways this makes my head spin...
- This is just confirming the that a woman is just seen as a pair of tits.
- Why can't women get the same surgery paid for?
- Why can't I opt out of this?
- Everyone I mention this to is also outraged. Why weren't people made aware of this?
- How do we make our voices heard and have this changed?